Friday 7 August 2009

weekly schedule



Wanted to blog about me & my gym buddy's weekly schedule long time ago but again it's been delayed... as usual...

As you can see... working adults like us have limited time to do all the things we want to do and hence we gotta plan carefully to ensure we spend our precious time wisely. No matter how packed our schedules are, we make sure everything is worthwhile (in our context of coz).

Some frens complain that i m sooo busy they have to make appointment with me like 1 week before (at least) to be able to see me..

Frankly i realised, yea i m currently very ocupied with my training (Run + Gym) + Jap lessons (although i admit m a super LAZY Student). But i really enjoy doing wat i m doing now.. :)

Colik X looked at me and then shook her head, "if Cali Fit check on you (the frequency of me going to the gym) they'll definitely realise they are making a loss. I cannot imagine how you can go in the morning and then again in the night! That's y they discontinued the lifetime membership oredi!!"

Got meh?! cannot be ah.. coz i keep receiving calls from them offering me free sessions with the PT. (i rejected all of them coz i really got no time {look at my weekly schedule!}..)

Colik KS-WJ seconded Colik X's statement. He said "you go almost everyday.. they sure RUGI..." Colik X added,"if every lifetime member goes as frequent as you, they sure rugi one. u shud just camp there."

me: -_-" (Luckily they haven seen my planned weekly schedule yet)

No comments: