Friday 7 August 2009

The secret behind the "STAR"

How do i earn a STAR? Why do i highlight my day as "STAR day"?

Is it because i win a lottery? No.

Is it because i pass my exam? No.

Is it because i am being praised by someone? No.

Well, in any case if i were to face serious memory loss diseases like Alzheimer during my old age (Touch wood!) I hope i can look back at my blog & understand myself better.

I set a reward scheme for myself where i will be rewarded with a star if i do not get angry unecessarily/ if i manage my anger well even though i encounter unhappy situations in a day. So, if i get a star on a particular day, it will be considered as my "STAR DAY". Coz i believe if we look at things differently/ positively, we can avoid getting angry unecessarily. Anger, not only will it make yourself unhappy.. ur unhapiness might affect the ppl around you too especially your loved ones.

Aging is part & parcel of life. We can moan about it but we cant avoid it. Some people age gracefully while some age prematurely.. You choose your own path...

1 comment:

Moo Moo Cow said...

hey...u also get STAR from meh leh..hahaa... = )