Friday 7 August 2009

sick day

i m feeling very miserable since last nite.. stomach pain pain.. huhuhuu...

went running w L*** behind our house yesterday, near the Kallang big longkang.. my stomach started aching oredi when i started.. at first i tot i just need to go toilet (again?!) so i hold on. Managed to hold on to the pain and did 3.2km while L**** did 4km. after all the cool down & stretching we went home & watch a bit of TV.. i prepared my gym bag for Pump the next day.. I tot the pain will go away the next day.. unfortunately NOT.. i woke up this morning feeling the discomfort in the lower abdominal..dun care.. still went to gym :P

i think i couldn't smile at all this morning.. went to work feeling worse.. but i had 2 meetings...

i tried very hard to think about food i ate yesterday.. and i come to a conclusion that it's the fried junk food (muruku & chips) i ate at my colik's place/desk.. must be those unhealthy food that caused me all the pain!!!

went to see doc at last at about 4pm just now.. the doc gave me 1/2 day MC.. but i left office late at 5:45pm.. at least 15min earlier.. tomoro heading to KL.. so.. pls let me recover soon..

No comments: