Wednesday 26 October 2011

backdated movie review - Up





Up

i remember before i watched this movie, wat attracted me the most was the cute lil boy in the movie trailer. he looked so cute, i was like "i must watch this movie no matter wat".

apparently the main character was not quite the lil boy but the old grumpy man. at first i tot it must be some funny show tat we can just watched n lighten our hearts over the weekend. so i watched it. It's really nice. the animation as well as the story line. wat i didnt expect was it's actually very touching.

It's sad to see Carl & Ellie, the couple, tried many times saving money for a trip to the Paradise Falls but everytime ended up spending it for more urgent needs. The movie showed a flash of their lives being played through from childhood to old age. Carl was feeling very down bcoz he thought he had not been able to bring his wife for a real adventure when she was alive. He then decided to go to the Paradise Falls to fulfill his late wife's dream. when he open his late wife's 'adventure book' he realised she was very contented with their lives together. she saw her everyday life with him as a new and exciting experience. How touching, isn't it?

sometimes, we forget to be thankful of what we have and how lucky we are. although life is not always a bed of roses, it can be exciting if we allow it to be. and we shud wake up everyday to see it as a new experience, a new adventure tat fill with love n laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so love Avril Lavigne! here's another of my fav:-)

Avril Lavigne - Alice in Wonderland

Trippin out
Spinning around
I'm underground
I fell down
Yeah I fell down

I'm freaking out, where am I now?
Upside down and I can't stop it now
Can't stop me now, oh oh

I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry

I found myself in Wonderland
Get back on my feet, on the ground
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end

I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry

I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, and I won't cry

note: Happy Deepavali to all my Indian frens :)

No comments: