Thursday 15 September 2011

Twilight -breaking dawn

I've been reading twilight series lately n it's getting more n more exciting!

--->
“I can’t see it,” he said in a low voice. “I can’t imagine. I just don’t… see anyone
that way. I don’t notice girls anymore, you know. I don’t see their faces.”
----- ------ -----
“You know, Jake, maybe you should think about getting a life.”

He didn’t say it like a joke. His voice was sympathetic. That made it worse.

“I don’t see them, either, Quil. I don’t see their faces.”

Quil sighed, too.
------//

The above is e conversation between two werewolves. In e story, one werewolf will only be in love with one partner n normally it's love at first sight. Once they have fallen in love they will love their partner whole heartedly n will never see another person the same way as they look at their chosen partner anymore.

Hmmm, just a thought, this sounds like the penguin race haha. In e human world how many r there Or shud I
say is there anyone/ couple who behave tat way at all? Tat's the reason y ppl love fairy tales. It sounds so romantic. At one point I really wouldn't mind being loved by a werewolf or a vampire :p

No comments: