Tuesday 20 September 2011

Second chance

Wat does second chance mean to you? How many ppl r willing to give a second chance to ppl or how many ppl know how to treasure e second chance they re given to?

Some say second chance means new life; some say new beginning; some say forgiveness; some say opportunity to do better; and etc etc

Yes i just did yellow ribbon run the past Sunday n it was my third year doing this run! And I always have had this happy feelings after e run. I must say this is one of the very well organized runs from all e runs I've joined. Although they cut down on the banners year by year but I m still quite happy overall. The muffin made by the ex convicts, e aroma was really mouth-watering n it tasted so yummy ;) n this year they have this v cute hp strap - a miniature of a donated blood pack. (not sure if I named it correctly) ;p n I love the shoe bag! Guess most ppl voted the shoe bag just like me hehe :D I can't remember if they played this song for e past two years, but this year this song is being played n it somehow just fitted the whole event so well n l love it!

Tony Orlando - Tie a yellow ribbon


I'm comin' home, I've done my time
Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine
If you received my letter tellin' you I'd soon be free
Then you'll know just what to do if you still want me
If you still want me

CHORUS:

Tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree
It's been three long years
Do you still want me?
If I don't see a ribbon round the old oak tree
I'll stay on the bus
Forget about us
Put the blame on me
If I don't see a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree

Bus driver, please look for me
'Cause I couldn't bear to see what I might see
I'm really still in prison, and my love she holds the key
A simple yellow ribbon's what I need to set me free
I wrote and told her please:

REPEAT CHORUS

Now the whole damn bus is cheering
And I can't believe I see
A hundred yellow ribbons 'round the old oak tree
I'm comin' home

No comments: