Tuesday 5 July 2011

Trigger points vary from one person to another

Great, I am reading about my Chinese horoscope n thinking how true can this be??!

June 6th - July 6th 2011
Avoiding conflicts by slithering away
The quarrelsome star rules the energies this month, bringing u into regular conflict w ur frens n loved ones. Try to hold ur temper n keep ur cool, or u r the one who will lose out the most. When u feel something caustic at the edge of ur tongue, hold back. Silent wars r definitely better than verbal ones this month. Don't say anything tat can't be unsaid. The ppl around u may seem to u to be overly sensitive, but instead of shoving the blame, take a look at yourself. If u can be more amiable to urself, u'll find everyone else following suit. Some quality alone time will do u a world of good this month.

How irritating is tat?! Dun tell me i ve to lock myself up Stay indoors for one whole month! I think I ll go crazy :p If these r true I m supposed to be rich this year according to the book =.=

The most irony part is when i do not wanna hear things I suddenly can hear it clearly; when I do not wanna see things I see it super clearly even though I m not wearing my contact lenses nor glasses..

No comments: