Thursday 2 October 2008

a Thursday tat feels like a Monday

I almost had to work yesterday, which was the pathetic 1-day raya holiday in SG. I told my printer, if they scheduled the press check yesterday, i will just leave the whole thing to their discretion based on my printed copy. (In my heart i was screaming: yes i am a workaholic to a lot of ppl who can leave on the dot, but i ve my limits. I refused to work on that Holiday, damn, i need a break!) They were so scared to take up the responsibility & scheduled it this morning at 9:30am. I was a bit late & as usual i'll have other issues in office tat kept my phone busy.. reached office around 11:45am & felt so tired..

Ms C: Hey your pants' dropping. You lost weight huh?
me: =.= no la. This is low-cut ma
Ms C: (Still lookin on at my 3/4 grey pants)
me: n dun worry. even if i really lost weight. no matter how much weight i lose, my pants still won't drop. coz i have big butt..
Mr KS, 210, Mr P: (laughing away..)
Mr P: It's good to have big butt, my mum say girls w big butt can give birth. to many babies hahaha..
210: yea, hou sang yong (easy to give birth)
me: =.= (watever, i got no mood)

busyx3

after lunch

Mr Kiem siap: hey do you know backside boys is back now?
me: Backstreet boys?
Mr Kiem siap: yea backside boys. they got a new song...
me: I used to like them a lot. Hope they sing more nice songs. hmm.. think they are my era kinda popular group.
Mr Kiem siap: I tot ur era is The Carpenter? haha..
(i can see the smirk on Ms C's face..)
me: I dunno the Carpenter. Yours? i think urs is err.. Michael Jackson?
Mr Kiem siap: No mine is N'sync. If urs is not The Carpenter. then must be Madonna hahah
me: =.=

busyx3

finally, i left at 8:17 somethingx2 ..

while i was on e train, i closed my eyes..suddenly, i had a thought. I wanted to fall into a long deep sleep (something like the fairytale- snow white who fell asleep after she's eaten the poisonous apple..she was not breathing at all and everyone tot she's dead.. then she was placed in a glass coffin w the 7 dwarfs who cried for her. Then, one day a prince came by, kissed her & broke the spell. She woke up and rode off with her prince to e castle..n live happily ever after..) suddenly someone horrible flashed out in my mind.. Urrk.. i opened my eyes quickly. i take back my words/thoughts.. I dun wanna a "pig" to kiss me. i better stay awake for the longest time as i can man :P

No comments: