Saturday 29 March 2008

nightmares

i consider a dream as a nightmare whenever i dream about someone i really dislike.

This week i dreamt about a person i used to hate a lot, not once but twice. Twice in a week! obviously my busy, hectic schedule at work lately has caused me this. i dun nomally remember my dreams and if i do, this shows i didn't sleep well during the nite. i m going through my peak season again as usual, every year this period of time.. but i really dun wish to have these unpleasant dreams again..

i dun hate this person anymore, nor will i ever like this person. But i think i should thank him for i learned how ugly a human being can be as a person; how fake a human being can be; how rotten a personality that i've never thought i'd ever met; and how thankful i am to feel safe & contented among my friends and family.

No comments: